docnroll-translation specialised translation services, translator teams at your service
Saturday 25 March 2023
02.04.2022 See you in 2024 on docnroll’s new website! After 15 years of dedicated service, docnroll ha...
28.02.2022 Thanks to all our partners based in Ukraine docnroll thanks very much all its partners based...
22.02.2022 docnroll signs partnership with Automation company One of the leading companies from the Automation...
Kindly use an FTP software like tel que filezilla (free)
You will need the following information to log in:
- Address : docnroll-translation.com
- User: docupload
- Password : [empty]
docnroll is your partner for all your translations. Experience and know-how at the service of your documents and their lifecycles.
At docnroll™ we are committed to protecting your data and privacy. So, we have published this data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it ?
We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website.
To complete your request we need to know your name, email address, telephone number and country of residence.
How do we use your information ?
We may use your information as follows :
- To produce your quotation and provide our services.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
- We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes to the website, new services and special features and offers.
- The information we hold about you may be used to analyse your browsing preferences as part of our marketing programme. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or promotions we think you will be interested in.
How do we protect your information ?
We protect your information in the following ways :
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate.
- Delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
Receipt of Information
If you do not want to continue to be contacted by docnroll™, please write to :
Chemin Barthes de Bassoues,
You may continue to receive communications on route to you for a short period of time while your suppression is being processed. You have the right to see personal information which is held about you or your company upon written request
What about "cookies"?
Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
By completing any of our online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by docnroll™.
Last revision : January 30th 2007